Information for Authors
We would like to, once again, express our appreciation for your contributions towards the IEEE OMN 2019. Regarding your presentation, please kindly find the presentation instruction and other detailed information prepared for you.
- Oral Presentation
IEEE OMN 2019 will prepare a computer for presentation, and speakers are encouraged to use the conference computer
for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
To avoid software compatibility problems (MS PowerPoint), speakers are advised to save their PowerPoint presentation on a USB
memory stick AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
Files should be uploaded to the local computer in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Presentation Time
- Keynote Talk : 45 min. presentation including 5 min. Q&A
- Invited Talk : 30 min. presentation including 5 min. Q&A
- Oral Presentation : 15 min. Presentation including 2 min. Q&A
To keep the sessions running to the set schedule and to allow possible questions from the audience, it is very important to keep presentation within the allocated time.
- Poster Presentation
The authors of papers accepted for poster presentation are asked to prepareg a poster and display it for the duration of the conference on a designated panel provided by the conference.The authors of papers accepted for poster presentation are asked to prepare a poster and display it for the duration of the conference on a designated panel provided by the conference.
- Location : Lobby (5F), Academic Cultural Complex, KAIST
- Poster Panel Size: 1.0m in width and 2.5m in height.
- The poster board is self-standing.
- Each poster code will be shown on the board.
- Scotch tape will be provided for your use.
- Use of double-sided tape is prohibited.
- All presenters are required to preside at their poster panel
- During the session for anticipated discussion with participants.
- Each poster should indicate the paper title, authors, and affiliation must fit within a 0.9m x 1.5m
|Session||Poster Session I||Poster Session II|
|Date||July 29 (Mon.), 2019||July 30 (Tue.), 2019|
|Put-up Time||13:00 ~ 17:00||11:00 ~ 14:00|
|Presentation Time||17:40 ~ 20:00||14:20 ~ 16:20|
|Take-down Time||July 30 (Tue.) / 08:00 ~ 11:00||16:30 ~ 20:00|
* Please note that posters remaining after the session will be discarded. Thus, please ensure to take your posters down during the take -down time.